Dog’s natural diet since they existed is meat. Unfortunately, the meat nowadays especially the low quality store bought pet food is full of hormones and even strychnine in some dog food brands. Yes, rat poison has been known to be added to chicken feed for example, by some companies as it makes chicken flesh swell and create more weight which simply means more profit. There is some debate whether or not to put your dog on a vegan diet which has its benefits as long as you add good proteins to the diet. One of the biggest misconceptions when looking for the “CURE” is hemp or cannabis or any natural remedy should not be a single solution nor should it be looked at as the cure. At Canna Doggy we believe 100% in the “Tipping Points Protocol “. In short, tipping points are a variety of lifestyle changes such as supplements, herbs, vegetables, dietary changes and the list below covers the top 15 of them. The more you add from the below list, the more you offset the scale or add to the tipping points.Chemotherapy or cannabis paste could, should, might, maybe remove the cancer but why did the pet get the cancer in the first place? That reason must be fixed or cancer can return with a vengeance. Here’s the top 15 ways (not in priority) to prevent and help fight off cancer for dogs:
1. Liquid chlorophyll added to food. A natural way to balance the PH levels and more!
2. MCT Oil. MCT oil by Now Foods or Brain Octane by Bullet Proof.
3. High grade Multi Pet Vitamins! D3, CoQ10 plus Antioxidant Therapy.
4. Enzymes for cancer: Low enzymes levels are always seen in cancer. Probiotic food and supplements (“Good Bacteria”).
5. Organic meat with steamed rutabagas, turnips, parsnips and a tiny piece of fresh ginger, carrots and broccoli.
6. The herb artemisinin, also known as sweet wormwood.
7. Vitamin B17 – (Laetrile) Food like Flax Seed Oil.
8. Hemp or cannabis paste. Cannabinoids turns off cancer cells.
9. Exercise – Oxygen kills cancer. Exercise creates oxygen. Plus good old sunshine.
10. Carnivora – phytonutrient extract to combat irregular cells. From the venus fly trap plant.
11. Alkaline Diet- Low pH causes fungus, candida and cancer. Cesium Chloride/DMSO (high pH therapy).
12. Alkaline water (photo on left. must be in a BPA free bottle) 7.0 ph or higher is a must! Often water from homes test under 5.2 pH.
13. Colloidal silver.
14. DMSO mixed with cannabis paste directly over the cancer area.
15. Ozone Therapy.
Note: If possible don’t give your pet turmeric or cumin with cannabis/ hemp at the same time as they both compete for the CB1/CB2 receptors. Basically you are wasting product if you do. Due to FDA regulations, Canna Doggy makes no claims on the above information. These are simply suggestions from 3 years of data complied from numerous naturopathic/Holistic veterinarians working with Canna Doggy.